Join our team!
Keephub is the platform for streamlining employee communication and increasing engagement. Together with the customers, we ensure maximum utilisation of the potential of employees through simple and smartly timed instructions and inspiring communication. The development of Keephub is a collaboration of our teams, customers and Kega, a European leader in digital development. Due to the flexibility of the product, it can also be used in any sector. Dozens of (international) companies and thousands of employees experience the benefits of simplified work communication every day by using Keephub.
Our Vision: We believe connected employees are healthier, more effective and more loyal.
Our mission: We ensure that the employee is able to make a difference.
About the role:
The Support Employee acts as first-line and second-line support for all Keephub customers Keephub. The Support Employee solves technical questions and problems of the customer within the framework of the established SLA. You do this not only by registering the issues in the ticket system, but you also ensure correct handling, whereby you keep the customer informed of the progress. You work on the continuous improvement of the support department so that the entire work process is improved. You share your knowledge with colleagues within Keephub with whom you work closely to support our customers.
What are we looking for?
HBO work and thinking level and 1 to 4 years of work experience
Experience with commercial customer contact and are solution-oriented
You have strong communication skills and are good at building working relationships
You are independent, organised, and like complexity
You have an affinity for IT
You speak Dutch and English fluently
What does Keephub have to offer?
- A good salary and 25 vacation days with a full-time working week (40 hours)
- A travel allowance of 0.19 cents per km or public transport allowance
- A 'flat' organisation that thrives on collaboration and inspiration
- On your first working day we will provide you with a MacBook including a laptop sleeve, mouse and other necessities
- A hybrid work environment, in which we find it important that you also have a good workplace at home.
- Room for personal development- you get unlimited access to an online training platform
- We have an active staff association, which supplements the agenda with fun social events
- Deliciously catered lunch and snacks for grabs
Can you already see yourself as part of our team?
Then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
- At Keephub, we provide equal employment opportunities and strive for an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture.
- Keephub is ISO 27001 certified. A reference check and diploma screening are part of the Keephub application process. We ask for a VOG statement for a number of positions.*