Join our team!
About the role
You are responsible for the successful implementation of Keephub. The first important element in the process is to combine the communication channels of the client. Afterwards, you are going to implement and configure the separate modules from Keephub step by step. You are helping the users with using Keephub from the test phase to going live. Especially important is the management of client retailers, complex questions, and expectation management. As well as the collection and analyzing of requirement data and conversing these into configurations of Keephub.
What's your focus?
· Together with our clients, you manage the implementation of projects from beginning to end
· Together with the client, you collect the functional and commercial requirements and configure the software solution according to the wishes of the customer
· You are responsible for all technical aspects of the implementation, including configuration, testing, and implementation of the Keephub software
· You offer our customers advice and support during the entire project and provide a solution-oriented and effective implementation.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
· You have a healthy dose of guts and you are an entrepreneurial spirit
· Bachelor's or University degree in work and thinking level and you have up to 5 years, preferably in a technical environment
· Preferably a completed education in the field of Information technology
· No challenge is too big, because you grab it with both hands and think in opportunities
· You are familiar with commercial customer contact, Agile software development and project management
· You score bonus points with knowledge of Confluence and Jira.
Fantastic! Then you’re the one we are looking for. Read on!
Now you definitely want to know what to expect from us, right?
With us, you will receive a warm welcome from the nicest colleagues, and you will end up in an innovative working environment. In addition to a lot of fun at work, you can also expect:
· A great position with plenty of room for your own ideas and entrepreneurship
within a flat organization
· A good salary, 25 vacation days, and a travel allowance or public transport allowance
· On your first working day we will provide you with a MacBook including a
laptop sleeve, mouse, and other necessities. We work hybrid, so we find it important that you also have a good workplace at home.
· Toolbox we work with: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive and of course Keephub.
· Room for personal development. In addition to unlimited access to an online
training platform, you also receive an annual budget for training.
· A deliciously catered lunch every day and we have an active staff association,
which means you will be surprised all year round with gifts and social events.
· In short, working with the best colleagues in an innovative working
environment and above all a lot of fun at work!
Want to become part of our team?
Then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you. Send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.