Join our team! Account Executive
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Account Executive. As an account Executive you will be responsible for the full sales cycle. From identifying opportunities until closing a deal. You will work closely with marketing for lead nurturing. And delivery for a smooth customer onboarding. During a series of appointments, the Account Executive diagnoses the client's situation and understands the challenge. As the deal develops, the Account Executive guides the prospect towards a successful closing and partnership.
What's your focus?
· Qualifying leads to determine whether a lead meets the requirements for the
use of Keephub
· Conducts detailed research on a prospects infrastructure and situation
· Makes a diagnosis of the prospects situation
· Qualifies the opportunity based on size (number of non-desk employees)
· Presents Keephub pitch in the prospects context
· Scoping the opportunity in to a project and follow up with a proposal
· Works closely with Customer Success on use cases applicable to the client
· Develops content (possibly in conjunction with marketing) that is unique to the
· Able to represent Keephub at an event
Do you recognize yourself in this?
· You have a healthy dose of guts and you are an entrepreneurial spirit
· Bachelor's degree in work and thinking level and you have up to 4 years,
preferably in a technical environment
· Preferably a completed education in the field of sales and economics.
· No challenge is too big, because you grab it with both hands and think in
· You are familiar with B2B sales and in managing sales processes and the use of
CRM (Hubspot, Pipedrive)
· You score bonus points with knowledge of working in a company with a fast
pace and lots of freedom.
Fantastic! Then you’re the one we are looking for. Read on!
Now you definitely want to know what to expect from us, right?
With us, you will receive a warm welcome from the nicest colleagues, and you will end up in an innovative working environment. In addition to a lot of fun at work, you can also expect:
· A great position with plenty of room for your own ideas and entrepreneurship
within a flat organization
· A good salary, 25 vacation days, and a travel allowance or public transport allowance
· On your first working day we will provide you with a MacBook including a
laptop sleeve, mouse, and other necessities. We work hybrid, so we find it important that you also have a good workplace at home.
· Toolbox we work with: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive and of course Keephub.
· Room for personal development. In addition to unlimited access to an online
training platform, you also receive an annual budget for training.
· A deliciously catered lunch every day and we have an active staff association,
which means you will be surprised all year round with gifts and social events.
· In short, working with the best colleagues in an innovative working
environment and above all a lot of fun at work!
Want to become part of our team?
Then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you. Send your CV + motivation to email@example.com.